Alexis is a time management and productivity coach who helps people do more and stress less through coaching, workshops and online courses. Her pragmatic, yet fun, approach helps people easily integrate practical, realistic strategies into their lives so that they can do more of what they want and less of what they don’t. Alexis has taught thousands of individuals to take control of their time and her clients include Google, Lyft, Workday, Capital One, Upwork and more.
In this interview we cover:
- Alexis’ golden rule for deciding whether a topic will work as an online course.
- Why your goal with your course content should be to “curate a path for your students to get actionable results”.
- How Alexis has changed the way she delivers her courses to make it easier for students to learn, and to get results.
- How Alexis’ low cost self-service courses and high ticket immersive programs serve two very different markets – and how she addresses each one with different tools and approaches.
- Why Alexis focuses her courses on people who’ve tried the “one size fits all” approaches and have struggled to make them work – and how that differentiates her approach based on building on your natural strengths from other “straightjacket systems”.
- How Alexis markets her high ticket course to create natural urgency and a deadline for enrolment.
- How she creates one piece of content each week: but leverages that into 10-15 different pieces for different media (a special content productivity that works outside of courses too!)
- How Alexis nurtures relationships with her audience in between course launches to build their readiness and get that “know, like and trust” factor working.
- Alexis’ #1 tip to ensure your course is a success.
Watch the interview here:
Alexis’ website with her courses and free tools is here: www.alexishaselberger.com