Meghan is a Toronto-based author, nutritionist, and founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. She’s written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook. Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada.
In this interview we cover:
- How creating online courses allowed Meghan to grow her business without needing to invest in premises or to take on lots of staff – and allowed her get back a normal life where she didn’t have to work weekends and evenings.
- Why Meghan focuses on a higher value, higher priced program and the simple marketing funnel they use for lead generation for that program.
- How to decide on a low cost offer or a high ticket offer depending on your unique circumstances.
- Why “less is more” when it comes to online courses – and why you should create courses that have a very high completion rate for students.
- Meghan’s techniques for quickly building momentum in a course and getting very high levels of engagement and accountability – and how she keeps that going throughout a program.
- Why you must have passion for what you teach.
- The self-developed system Meghan uses to run her courses – but why you should most likely use off the shelf technology.
- Meghan’s guide to creating your first course.
Watch the interview here: