Case Study: Paul Minors – Productivity Strategy and Tools Courses
Paul is a productivity blogger and “virtual consultant” who helps his clients get more effective with their time, optimise their workflows and get more done with productivity strategies and tools like Asana, Pipedrive and Zapier.
Paul has a range of online courses covering virtual consulting, personal productivity, Asana and Pipedrive.
In this interview we cover:
- How introducing online courses allowed Paul to get more control over his consulting business, get more time freedom, more scaleability, and enable customers to get a faster service from him.
- The different approaches Paul used for different courses to create and launch them – and how his first course was launched with the absolute minimum of technology.
- How Paul was able to see if there was demand for his virtual consulting course by “pre-selling” it (and get paid in advance).
- The sales approach Paul uses for his higher priced ($2,000+) courses and how he structures his higher priced offers to include group and individual support.
- How Paul’s launches have always been “low key” without a huge rush of sales – but have set him up for long term evergreen success.
- Why YouTube and Google are the perfect sources of customers if you based your courses around solving specific problems.
- How Paul uses the RightMessage segmentation tool to understand his potential customers and tailor his copy and offers to them.
- Why Paul recommends starting with consulting or coaching first, rather than beginning with an online course. And how to use that experience to make your first online course a success.
You can find out more about Paul and his courses here:
And you can find Paul’s YouTube channel here: