Case Study: Rachel Buckler – Safeguarding Training
Rachel is an experienced and established trainer and consultant working with schools, local authorities and the early years sector. She delivers safeguarding and child protection training to customers across the UK using a successful model of blended online delivery.
Rachel has created a series of blended safeguarding courses which combine pre-recorded video learning with live sessions.
In this interview we cover:
- Why online learning is a much better fit for Rachel’s customers than traditional live training – and isn’t just a Covid stopgap.
- How a blended approach combining pre-recorded content with live sessions allows Rachel to easily keep her courses up to date and tailor them to specific customers without needing to re-record her material.
- Why “slowing down” is vital as you create your course material.
- How Rachel markets her course to “corporates” – in her case local authorities and nursery chains.
- The power of relationships in corporate sales rather than online marketing funnels.
- Why you need a strong USP for your course – both to differentiate it from others on the market, and to give you an easy “in” to contacting potential corporate clients.
You can find out more about Rachel’s courses here: