Steven is a Time Master. He teaches busy business people how to make the best use of their time, and is the author of ’Time Ltd – Transform your busyness into a thriving business’.
In this interview we cover:
- How necessity drove Steven to master time management so he could cut his working week in half.
- Why you don’t have to be a university professor or have decades of experience in a topic to teach it – and why it may be better to learn from someone just a few steps ahead.
- Why it’s important to organise your content into frameworks and ideas.
- The two key questions to ask about your content to make sure you end up with only your “greatest hits”.
- Steven’s tips for finding out what questions your audience will want your course to answer.
- Why Steven transitioned Time Mastery from a 12-week course to an ongoing membership program – and why it changed again to focus more on commitment and accountability.
- Why it’s important to have an easy gateway into a higher priced course – and the tool Steven uses as his gateway.
- Steve’s surprising #1 time management and productivity tip for course creators.
Watch the interview here:
And find out more about Time Masters here: timemasters.online