Julian Mather has seen the world through many lenses. Through a telescopic sight as an army sniper. Through the TV lens as a globe-trotting videographer for ABCTV, National Geographic and BBC. Through smoke and mirrors as a professional magician.
His focus now is making video easy for busy 40-60-year-olds who lead, consult, speak, train, coach so they can win more clients, get more authority and become leaders in their niche.
He has a series of online courses ranging from Business Video Essentials to his full Business Video Bootcamp and Business Video Jumpstart including live coaching.
In this interview we cover:
- Why he focuses his courses on 40-60 year olds
- His very first online course: Build Your Magic Show (and the mistakes he made with it)
- Why your course should never focus on just providing information – and what it should focus on instead
- Why you should write the sales letter for your course first – before you build it
- How to “put yourself out there” to get the feedback you need to build a successful course
- How to mix online courses with coaching and live experiences in your product mix
- The importance of speed in creating videos
- Julian’s “secret” for building a multi-camera studio for pennies
- How to start making videos for your course: quickly and simply
You can find out more about Julian and his excellent video creation courses here:
And join his new Facebook Group: The New Video Professionals Club