Blueprint: Validate Your Topic
In this Course Builders Blueprint video I discuss how to get feedback from potential customers to validate your topic and audience ideas – and get the next level of detail on what needs to go into your course to ensure it succeeds.
- Why validation is crucial to creating a course that actually sells – both in terms of what to include in the course and how to market it.
- My recommended two step approach to getting market feedback.
- The best three questions to ask to make sure your course ideas are on track and to identify what your customers are really looking for from a course outside the content.
- How to use your qualitative research to feed the questions for broader quantitative research.
- In the video I mention the research Sarah Robb and Lynn Scott did for their courses. You can find Sarah’s interview here and Lynn’s interview here.